Thursday, April 26, 2007

Jazzy

ERIK MARTINEZ - SCREENWRITER

Today has been one hell of a day. My feet hurt, my body aches in some place I didn't know existed and I really couldn't be happier. I just got back from a party hosted by Apple that featured DJ Jazzy Jeff as the night's entertainment, I even got to talk up Grace Park and take a picture with her (geeking out!). Van, Kase, Teresa, Henry and I got meet and greet a slew of the other Tribeca participants including Emily Wang (Producer) and Rooth Tang (Writer/Director) of the narrative project The Vitruvian Man, both very wonderful and cordial individuals who are just in much in awe of the entire TAA experience as we are.

The day started out with a great meeting with a rep. from a major studio that was informative in many ways and brought us a wealth of affirmation for the project. To say the least, the rep. was extremely easy to talk to and offered some great input about the project.

Later, Teresa and I even gave an interview to Yahoo video news which will go live on Friday. To say that it's been a whirlwind would be an understatement for me. Words can't really express the level of enjoyment, bewilderment, excitement and the plethora of other emotions that seem to over take me, all of us at any given moment.

So far the entire process has been amazing and enlightening in ways I could never have imagined. It's only been the first official day of the program and, in all honesty, I can't wait for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home