Thursday, April 26, 2007

Orientation

Disoriented - I have jet lag because I barely came back from Asia last week. I sort of been wandering around NYC in a haze. I love the city though and I'm excited about this whole kick-off. To be honest, I'm not familiar with TAA at all, so this indoctrination was informative as well as fun. We had our orientation breakfast at Centrico restaurant on W. Broadway, nuevo latino so early in the morning. Yeesh. My delicate stomach system cannot handle it without copious amounts of caffeine. Everyone in the program was very friendly and supportive of one another. I guess we were lucky to be thrusted into this group of filmmakers who weren't aggro competitive. This makes small talk so much easier. It's just a lot to take in, the program in conjunction to the city. Park City this is not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home