Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tribeca's All Access Program

KASE CHONG – PRODUCER

Boarding Pass? Check.

Luggage? Check.

Opportunity of a lifetime? Double Check!

The Tribeca Film Festival starts on Wednesday and the script I’m producing “Beyond the Mat” was accepted to Tribeca’s All Access Program. I’m heading to the Los Angeles International Airport to meet with my director, writer, and two co-producers to fly New York where we will attend a series of meetings Tribeca has set up to help us get this movie made.

This blog on Indie Slate will chronicle the adventures we go through, the parties we attend, the celebrities we meet, and our current state of mind. We have specific goals for this trip and we will keep you up to date on their status. Ultimately, we would like to attach Susan Sarandon to our project, get financing for our film, attach a packaging attorney, or connect with a distributor.

We will have at least 5 entries a day from each member of the team but seeing as there are so many events planned for us, we will most likely have more. The last thing I should do is introduce myself. I’m Kase the producer. My background is in television and even though I’ve worked on shows for NBC, CBS, and ABC, you’re most likely to have seen my work on the hit show “Flavor of Love” where I was one of the producers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home