Friday, April 27, 2007

Last night was a total blast. Never in my life did I think expect to be in a party spun by DJ Jazzy Jeff. The best part was the networking and meeting fellow filmmakers. To feel amongst your peers, and to all come together in celebration is a wonderful feeling.

As a team, I feel that we have our pitch honed pretty well. The key is to be flexible. Some execs don't want to hear everything, they just want to talk and get to know you. Everyday is a learning process. Erik and I were interviewed by Yahoo. I felt like a total dweeb talking on camera (must be because I'm used to be on the other side). Maybe I will practice with a publicist when I get back to LA, I felt unprepared for it. But that's ok. Everything gets easier with practice. GO TEAM!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home